Pre-Approved versus Pre-Qualified? What is the difference?
A local award winning, and experienced Loan Officer with a proven track record is what you can expect when you let Mortgages Unlimited handle your lifes largest financing transaction.
TIP: If you have
never provided your Loan Officer a full set of supporting documents,
you are NOT Pre-Approved regardless of what they say or any
letter they provide you.
Standard supporting documents includes:
- Last 30-days of Pay stubs
- Last two-months bank statements
- Last two-years W2's
- Last two-years federal tax returns (all schedules)
Common additional items
- Copy of Divorce decree - Proof of child support
- Copy of full bankruptcy papers
- Copy of business tax returns if self-employed
Ready to make your home ownership dream come true?
We provide First Time Home Buyer Loans for properties located anywhere in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or South Dakota